By working at Kivu, you make a difference. Kivu’s projects provide meaningful outcomes and offer clients the ability to move beyond difficult situations.
As a member of Kivu, you become part of a team of experts that covers a wide range of assignments, including:
- Analyzing data breaches, determining the cause and extent of data loss and advising on immediate and long-term remediation
- Handling complex computer forensics investigations and providing expert witness testimony in theft of trade secret cases, employee malfeasance and DOJ/ FTC actions
- Providing focused e-discovery consulting, collection and processing
- Briefing and/ or testifying before regulators and law enforcement on breach response and best practices
- Conducting focused engagements such as a post-breach IT systems and network audit, information security risk assessment, or a digital asset inventory and vulnerability project