The rapid pace of growth in technology has created a corporate knowledge gap. Organizations may not have the policies or people to adequately respond to the ongoing currents of emerging risks. Consider the following questions:
- Are corporate policies sufficiently adapted for data stored in virtualized environments?
- Does in-house counsel have the appropriate legal protocols established to conduct a legal hold on email stored in the cloud?
- Are employees’ mobile devices sufficiently protected for the corporate data that they may hold?
- Does the organization have a remote wipe policy for lost employee devices?
Current Client Guidance Documents:
- Q&A Healthcare Data Vulnerabilities: Using Forensics Can Help Comply with HIPAA Final Omnibus Rule
- Kivu Incident Response Questions List
- Digital Forensics: Key to Successful Healthcare Data Breach Response
- PLI Publication: Legal and Technical Issues Concerning Evidence in Data Breach Cases
- Kivu Data Breach Quantification
- Kivu Network Logs Retention Best Practices
- Kivu Virtual Machine and Citrix Server Captures
- Kivu Boolean Searching Guide