Meet the Kivu leadership team.
Kivu’s dynamic leadership team is composed of experts in the areas of cyber security technology, law and business management. By choosing Kivu, our clients receive the combined expertise of individuals who:
- Have worked in Fortune 100 companies, Big 4 consulting firms, or successful start-up companies.
- Have significant experience in software development, information architecture, information assurance programs, and information security risk assessments.
- Regularly publish and speak on incident response, technology risk, and international privacy topics, computer forensics and electronic discovery.
- Regularly testify in state and federal courts regarding cyber security issues.
- Hold one or more of the following credentials: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE), EnCase certified computer forensics investigator (EnCE), and Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), International Association of Privacy Professionals, Certified Information Privacy Professional/U.S. (CIPP/US) .